- a carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life
- s rich in significance or implication
- s filled with or attended with
a silence pregnant with suspense
- There have been only 10 recorded cases of superfetation, the phenomenon of a woman getting pregnant twice.
- After a report by PTI that a group of high school girls made a pact to get pregnant, top school officials are raising questions.
- A Massachusetts fishing town tries to understand why so many of its teenagers made a pact to get pregnant.
- Nicole Kidman in MSNBC (press release)
I never thought that I would get pregnant and give birth to a child, but it happened on this movie,Kidman told The Australian Women's Weekly in an exclusive interview for the magazine's 75 th anniversary edition, released Wednesday.
- Angelina Jolie in Reuters
I think one of the life-changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant,Jolie said of Pitt in an interview to appear in the November issue of W magazine.
- Roger Federer in Reuters UK
Mirka and I are excited to let you know that we will be parents this summer,Federer said from Indian Wells, where he is playing in an ATP tournament. "Mirka is pregnant and we are so happy to be starting a family together. This is a dream...