- n an act of plundering and pillaging and marauding
- n the act of preying by a predator who kills and eats the prey
- It's a pastime for any man, including the mild-mannered, happily married and legally faithful; and it isn't an act of male predation.
- At 30, she looked millennia older, not wiser but wizened, relying on reptilian instincts of survival and predation.
- On the plains of Africa, predation is a prominent part of the daily rhythm of life.
News & Articles
- Wildlife: Yellowstone’s migratory elk under pressure
Study indicates drought and predation is affecting reproduction By Summit Voice FRISCO — Yellowstone’s migratory elk have been feeling the impacts of drought and increased predation by wolves and grizzlies – two landscape-level changes with broad implications for conservation of migratory animals, according to a new study published in the journal Ecology. The new study […]
June 11, 2013 - Summit County Citizens Voice