- Asked by PTI if he was feeling at all emotional about being on the precipice of the nomination, Obama says: "Not yet -- but talk to me tomorrow night.
- It's a literal cliff-hanger: the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) clinging to a precipice and falling--to his doom? And now, on with the story.
- At the precipice of war, facing mutiny at home, Tony Blair stays cool Taking a Stand on Stage This season there's no avoiding the theater of war.
News & Articles
- Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4 Review
Experience the 90s era of console RPGs? Today! Zeboyd?s Penny Arcade?s On the Rain- Slick Precipice of Darkness 4 (PC, Xbox) draws heavily on titles like Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, and Grandia. In these respects, Rain-Slick 4 is much like its predecessor Rain-Slick 3, but there are some excellent additions to this fourth and final title in the series.
June 7, 2013 - Forbes
- PSA: Penny Arcade 4 is out today
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4 is now available on Steam, and is coming soon on Xbox Live Indie Games "as soon as the proper sacrifices are completed." The asking price on both platforms is $5, though you can snag it for $4.49 on Steam for the next week. If you haven't followed the Penny Arcade games, they've had a rather unusual development path. The first two were ...
June 7, 2013 - Joystiq
- S&P keeps Illinois rating at A-minus but warns on pension reform
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday kept Illinois' general obligation credit rating at A-minus with a negative outlook, but warned the state "is approaching a precipice from a credit standpoint" because it failed to reform public pensions. "While it is unusual for a state rating to fall into the BBB category, a lack of action on pension reform and upcoming budget ...
June 6, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Max Clifford in Times Online
Goody's publicist Max Clifford said she was on the "edge of a precipice". "She was in a bad way last night, she was panicking. The nurse was obviously concerned and decided she should call Jack. He went over and calmed her down and she went...
- Mohamed ElBaradei in KOB.com
My fear is that if we continue to escalate from both sides that we will end up into a precipice, we will end up into an abyss. As I said, the Middle East is in a total mess, to say the least. And we cannot add fuel to the fire,ElBaradei added.
- Morgan Tsvangirai in International Herald Tribune
As Zimbabweans wait for the returns, "our country is on a precipice, on a cliff edge," said Tsvangirai, head of the Movement for Democratic Change.