- n any of various edible decapod crustaceans
- n shrimp-like decapod crustacean having two pairs of pincers; most are edible
- v fish for prawns
- Or the queen prawn in the District 9 sequel? That woman can do anything.
- Prices for prawn and hilsa, the preferred seafood of each community, fluctuate depending on the results of the clubs' matches.
- He talks of cadging cooking ingredients off Thai massage therapists working in his building in Beijing so he can whip up his favorite omelettes and spicy prawn soup.
News & Articles
- Monday’s BBQ Recipes
Hole in the Wall Barbecue recipes shown on KEZI 9 News at 6:30 p.m. Monday Chile Lime Prawn Skewers Recipe Ingredients: 2lbs PRAWNS (PEELED & DEVEINED) ½ cup FRESH LIME JUICE (LIMES) ¼ cup OIL ½ bunch CILANTRO ½ – 1 each SERRANO CHILE To Taste SALT & PEPPER Directions: Mix all ingredients together and … Continue reading »
July 16, 2013 - KEZI 9 Eugene
- Kevin Rudd in Ninemsn
We were going to put a prawn on the barbie and have him (Mr Gates) round to The Lodge,Mr Rudd said. "They will be very welcome guests in Canberra, very welcome guests at The Lodge."
- Steve Bruce in icBerkshire
Bruce stated: "If we are not careful - and Roy Keane reiterated it years ago about the prawn sandwich brigade - it's far too much money for the average person in the street to watch. Unless we do something about it, right across the board, we are...
- Roy Keane in Bangkok Post
It is worth recalling what Keane said: "Some people come to Old Trafford and I don't think they can spell football, never mind understand it. They have their few drinks and a pile of prawn sandwiches, but they don't realise what's going on out on...