- n thick (often creamy) soup
- Composer Darius Milhaud's urge to giantism began 40 years ago, at a time when he was intriguing the world's musical taste buds with a potage of polytonality sweetened by a dash of.
- The older females brew the night's potage.
- Looking strikingly like the late George Arliss playing the part of aging royalty, the astigmatic duke sipped potage velout put away a healthy helping of chicken boucanire and .
News & Articles
- KFC Selling ‘Deep-Fried Soup’ in Japan
Yum? At this point, Japanese fast-food restaurants and American state fairs just seem like sounding boards for each other: KFC Japan offers soup fritters , a mash-up of corn potage ( popular in Japan ) and Southern corn fritters. They don’t sound bad , but they don't sound as good as deep-fried Cuban rolls either. [ BI via Rocketnews24 ] Read more posts by Belle Cushing Filed Under: ick , gut ...
Sept. 4, 2013 - New York Magazine
- KFC Starts Selling Deep–Fried Soup
There's no other way to break it to you: This Thursday, KFC stores in Japan will start offering deep–fried soup for a limited time. The battered bites of creamy corn porridge (aka potage) will reportedly remain soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. And yes, the Colonel includes whole kernels. According to the blog RocketNews24 , there is, improbably, a link to one of KFC's original ...
Sept. 3, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Tony Benn in Irish Times
Veteran left-winger and former Labour minister Tony Benn described it as "a classic example of selling your birthright for a mess of potage" and said the outcome was "a sad day for British justice".
- Robert McCartney in Irish Times
The UK Unionist party's sole MLA Bob McCartney told today's sitting that DUP members must consider whether they were "selling their unionist principles for a mess of ministerial potage".