- a relating to or suggesting swine
comparison between human and porcine pleasures
- s repellently fat
a bald porcine old man
- s resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy
the piggy fat-cheeked little boy and his porcine pot-bellied father
- The porcine problem helped steer him off the farm and toward a degree in biology and chemistry.
- Only one shadow mars this idyllic land: that of Uganda's porcine President-for-Life, Field Marshal Idi Amin Dada, 49, a man of mercurial personality, who in a short six years has .
- Firm in the belief that he will someday waddle back to Egypt in triumph after President Nasser is deposed, Egypt's porcine ex-King Farouk, 40, is grooming his only son, little .
News & Articles
- Swine Disease Hits United States
KIMT NEWS 3 — A new swine disease is catching the attention of hog farmers all over the United States. Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea or PED has made its way to the United States.
June 11, 2013 - KIMT Mason City
- Deadly Pig Disease Reaches Missouri
(MissouriNet) - A scientist with the University of Missouri Extension says a disease that is deadly to swine has reached this state. Tim Safranski says porcine epidemic diarrhea is not a threat to humans or other animals, just pig herds.
June 9, 2013 - KTTS 94.7
- RTI Biologics® Launches Fortiva™ Porcine Dermis, First Human Implantation Complete
RTI Biologics Inc. , a leading provider of orthopedic and other biologic implants, is pleased to announce the launch of its Fortiva™ porcine dermis implant at the Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Conference in Washington, D.C., June 6-8.
June 6, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- David Cunliffe in Earthtimes (press release)
And Cunliffe said, "I had to balance the high probability of doing significant good for a number of people, if it was successful against the low possibility of doing great harm to the general population if it resulted in the spread of porcine...