ponce : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who is effeminate in his manner and fussy in the way he dresses
- n someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
News & Articles
- DUI suspect cuts ankle bracelet, goes on the run
Last July, Judge Walter Heinrich gave Christopher Ponce a stern earful before releasing him on bond. But 288 days later, Ponce is gone. Hillsborough sheriff's investigators say Ponce cut his GPS ankle bracelet and took off.
June 12, 2013 - FOX 5 Washington D.C.
- Tennessee Senate Advances Bill Lowering Requirements for Wearing Helmets on Motorcycles
The Tennessee State Senate has advanced a bill from the relevant committee that would remove the requirement for some people in the state regarding the wearing of helmets while riding motorcycles, according to a report filed by The Murfreesboro Post. The attorneys at Michael D. Ponce & Associates, whose Web site URL can be found at http://www.poncelaw.com , hereby alert the public of the ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Northwest Florida Championship Rodeo confirmed largest in area
Bonifay Kiwanis Club recognized their scholarship recipients Saylor Moon Lake from Holmes County High School, Kelby Reed Merchant from Bethlehem High School, Ciara Kristin Lee from Ponce de Leon High School and Jennifer Lynn Walker from Poplar Springs High School.
June 12, 2013 - Washington County News / Holmes County Times-Advertiser
- Ralph Recto in Business Mirror
We welcome the recent price rollbacks undertaken by the oil companies, but I join the Department of Energy [DOE] and the new Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile in saying that these are still not enough,Recto said.