- n a radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth; occurs in uranium ores but can be produced by bombarding bismuth with neutrons in a nuclear reactor
- n a noncommissioned officer in the Navy or Coast Guard with a rank comparable to sergeant in the Army
- n a European river; flows into the Adriatic Sea
- n an independent agency of the federal government responsible for mail delivery (and sometimes telecommunications) between individuals and businesses in the United States
News & Articles
- West Desert Airpark Fly-in ßies high with fun
Light sport pilots drew cheers from the crowd in Fairfield Saturday as they flew their acrobatic planes into barrel-rolls, loops and hammerheads at the West Desert Airpark Fly-in. Propeller-po…
June 16, 2013 - Provo Daily Herald
- 'Miss Dot' Domilise, po-boy queen of Uptown New Orleans, dies at 90
Dorothy “Miss Dot” Domilise, who assembled and served thousands of succulent shrimp, roast beef, hot sausage and oyster po-boys to priests, politicians and neighborhood regulars at Domilise’s Restaurant for more than 70 years, died Friday of congestive heart failure at...
June 14, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Where Ya At: Creole truck rolls out hot beignets, po'boys, gumbos
Where Ya At, the latest mobile food truck in this food-truck-crazed town, serves up Creole soul food, hot beignets and fried-oyster po'boys for lunch at various locations.
June 13, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Jeffrey Katzenberg in News1130
I do think that Po the panda is going to give Shrek a run for his money, because I think that Po in a very different way is without question the most-lovable character we've ever created,Katzenberg said. "Shrek's an anti-hero hero. Po is...
- Phillip Fulmer in Maryville Daily Times
Because they can't win legally, they are trying to play the game in the press,Fulmer said in the statement. "I am more than a little PO'd about any part of that. It's sad that a few publicity hunting lawyers in one of our sister states...
- Tank Johnson in SportingNews.com
Man, that's tough,Johnson said Tuesday, pausing between words as he remembered Willie Posey. "Tough. Tough. That dude was Uncle Po. He was a brother, a nanny. He was everything to me."