- n inflammation of the lungs; caused by a virus or an allergic reaction
- pneumonitis and bone-marrow depressionparticularly in California, where the tall damage claims grow.
- Yet Marcos reinforced speculation about his health by checking into a hospital for two days for pneumonitis (incipient pneumonia) just after telling a press conference that he .
- Among the industrial diseases, "beryllium granuloma and pneumonitis i.
News & Articles
- What’s Going Around: Pneumonitis
Pneumonitis is, by definition, inflammation of lung tissue. It can be caused by many things – inhalation of smoke or fumes, allergies, or getting stomach acid in the lungs from choking or vomiting. Ac
Feb. 25, 2014 - The Conroe Courier