- a pertaining to or characterized by or affected by pneumonia
- a relating to or affecting the lungs
- And the pneumonicnot the bubonicplague attacked Los Angeles.
- In 1994, the city achieved a moment of international fame when doctors announced pneumonic plague had resurfaced in its winding alleys.
- General information and frequently asked questions about pneumonic plague.
News & Articles
- Astronomers Find That What Was Once Thought To Be One Galaxy Is Actually Two
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online My fifth grade teacher, Elizabeth Titterton, was responsible for teaching me the order of the planets in our solar system . A simple pneumonic ingrained in me an immutable truth that I carry to this day. "My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nesselrode Pie." Of course, the ‘P’, representing Pluto, has been recast as simply a ‘minor ...
Nov. 15, 2013 - redOrbit
- Scott Minnich in EurekAlert (press release)
Treatment with synthetic modified lipid A molecules can directly protect animals against pneumonic plague infections,said Dr Minnich. "We also found that stimulating innate immunity using this nasal spray enhanced conventional antibiotic...