- n a boy who leads the animals that draw a plow
- He is aloof from most of his colleagues, including veteran Zionists with whom he has marched since, an immigrant from Czarist Poland, he began his career as a plowboy in 1907 in .
- A onetime plowboy who became a topflight lawyer, Rivero professes strong loyalty to Batista but obviously plans to campaign as a Great Compromiser, appealing to the majority that .
- He is wearing a $250 double-knit suit and the "aw-shucks" grin of a plowboy at a tea dance, and when he casually flashes the awaited V-for-victory sign, the cheers resound all .
News & Articles
- Roscoe Plowboy Football campers
c-roscoe football campers.jpg email@example.com These students attended Roscoe Collegiate High School’s Plowboy Football camp held at Roscoe’s field for incoming grades 2-9. var OutbrainPermaLink = 'http://sweetwaterreporter.com/content/roscoe-plowboy-football-campers-0'; var OB_raterMode = 'none'; var OB_recMode = 'strip'; var OBITm = '1357684854'; var OB_langJS = 'http://widgets ...
June 24, 2013 - Sweetwater Reporter