- n a consonant produced by stopping the flow of air at some point and suddenly releasing it
- While the University of California's regents met at the ex plosive Berkeley campus, Governor Ron ald Reagan alerted National Guard units to stand by in nearby Alameda.
- This said in effect that even a small amount of matter held the ex plosive power of tons of TNT, which opened the door to the nu clear age.
- The most ex plosive issue in what Strauss called "a political minefield" was how explicitly the party charter should guarantee the representation and vote of individual groups .
News & Articles
- 9 ways to let freedom ring
Wednesday, July 3 Brainworlds / Plosive split LP by Brainworlds Brainworlds, In Sonitus Lux perform on top of the Secret Spot for the annual "Eve of Freedom" rooftop and fire Ceremony. Free.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
July 2, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Bob Arum in EastsideBoxing.com
I think we named this event correctly,said promoter Bob Arum. "Judging by the response of The Garden's Backstage Access members and from the calls and emails swamping our office and website, 'X-Plosive!"