- n an area where many people go for recreation
- n yard consisting of an outdoor area for children's play
- Thanks to renowned architect David Rockwell, the coolest thing in playground design is a bunch of moving parts.
- All that time in geographic isolation made Madagascar a Darwinian playground, its animals and plants evolving into forms utterly original.
- BUOYED BY THE CULT STATUS OF THE HIT SUMMER FILM Dodgeball, playground and park games are rapidly gaining enthusiasts on college campuses.
News & Articles
- New playground awaits youngsters
OLIVE BRANCH — A new playground for special needs children at Overpark Elementary School features musical chimes, a special sandbox, a bouncy horse, a swing with a harness and other sensory-stimulating items.
June 17, 2013 - DeSoto Times-Tribune
- Foresters, KaBOOM! & Volunteers Revitalize Camp Twin Lakes with New Playground
Playground to enhance children's well-being
June 17, 2013 - FOX 23 Maine
- Playground Dedication Set for Saturday
The new Long Lots Elementary School playground, built to honor Newtown shooting victim Dylan Hockley and others who lost their lives in the tragedy, will be dedicated at noon Saturday, according to Deputy Fire Chief Robert Kepchar.
June 14, 2013 - WestportNow
- Andrew Cuomo in WCBS-TV New York
This was not the private playground of Mr. Espada. These were public funds,Cuomo said.
- Trevor Pryce in USA Today
Here's my advice to the Arizona Cardinals: Don't rush Ben Roethlisberger,the Ravens' Trevor Pryce said. "After that, he's a playground football player. That's what he is, and he's a damn good one."
- Rosie O Donnell in Washington Post
You know it was never (my) intent to mock,O'Donnell said on Thursday's show, "and I'm sorry for those people who felt hurt or were teased on the playground." "But I'm also gonna give you a fair warning that there's a good chance...