playfully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a playful manner
she loosened the half-hoop of diamonds on her left hand third finger and held it out to him playfully
- Bully throws new characters and storylines and mini-games and environments at you so relentlessly, it's impossible to get bored, and the script is witty and playfully self-aware.
- Two young bull bison bringing up the rear jostle each other playfully with their massive black heads.
- On one occasion, Barnes playfully led his police tails on a wild-goose chase through Harlem, making 100 stops at grocery stores, bars and neighborhood social clubs.
News & Articles
- Will Smith liplocks son Jaden on Thai TV
These three images happened within two seconds, showing how brief the kiss was that Will Smith playfully planted on his son on a TV show in Thailand. The sequence was upper left, center a second later, bottom right a second after that.
June 12, 2013 - Philly.com
- Chad Johnson: Butt slap leads directly to jail
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- After he playfully swatted his lawyer on the butt to thank him for a job well done, former NFL star Chad Johnson was slapped with a 30-day jail term by a Broward judge who did not think he was taking his court appearance seriously enough.
June 11, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Ex-Dolphin Chad Johnson sent to jail for 30 days after patting lawyer's behind
After he playfully smacked his lawyer on the butt to thank him for a job well done, former NFL star Chad Johnson was slapped with a 30-day jail term by a Broward judge who did not think he was taking his court appearance seriously enough on Monday.
June 10, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Andrew Young in Whittier Daily News
And then, very playfully, he threw a pillow at me,remembers Young, "and he said, `Don't leave me here in the dark all day long without knowing anything. You need to keep me informed.' And so a couple of (members of King's entourage) threw...
- Todd McNair in Los Angeles Times
I made the name. The White Nation,McNair said. "Just playfully, man."
- Tre Cool in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
One day, this approach prompted the three band members -- singer/guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong, Cool and bassist Mike Dirnt "to playfully challenge each other. Out of fun came, you know, Mike wrote a 30-second song," Cool says. "Then Billie...