- n a box for a child's toys and personal things (especially at a boarding school)
- In the morning he puts on his little pink shoes and his little pink sugarplum bathrobe all by himself, and at night he puts his cute little toys neatly away in his playbox.
- "Every critic, however roughly he may seem to wisecrack away the achievements of his enemies, the creators, will sooner or later shyly unlock his playbox.
- The dictionary is her playbox and she knows exactly where every odd toy is concealed.
News & Articles
- Masstech to Acquire PlayBox Server Assets
Toronto, Canada-based Masstech Group, makers of asset management and transcoding solutions for file-based production and playout environments, has signed a letter of intent to acquire the products and technology of PlayBox Technology, a provider of channel-in-a-box solutions, for an undisclosed amount of money
April 3, 2014 - Television Broadcast
- PlayBox Technology Adds CaptureBox Pro Multichannel Ingest Server
PlayBox Technology has added to its product range with the introduction of CaptureBox Pro
April 2, 2014 - Television Broadcast
- Masstech to Acquire PlayBox Products and Technology
Masstech Group has signed a letter of intent to acquire the products and technology of PlayBox Technology, provider of channel-in-a-box systems for television.
March 31, 2014 - Television Broadcast