- a relating to or occurring on the undersurface of the foot
plantar warts can be very painful
- The "Bible-zine" covers topics as diverse as plantar warts (duct tape works wonders) and pornography (check out exxit.
- Arthritis, plantar fascitis, aching muscles, bad shoulders and a touchy back.
- Like stepping barefoot on a very stiff and prickly doormata feeling, too, as though the plantar and palmar fascias had shrunk in the wash and were drawn taut.
News & Articles
- Shea McClellin injury: Bears LB has plantar fasciitis
Chicago Bears defensive end Shea McClellin has plantar fasciitis in his right foot but isn't expected to miss any offseason workouts due to the injury, according to the Chicago Tribune . More : For extended coverage of the Bears, visit Windy City Gridiron McClellin, 23, was a first-round selection of the Bears in the 2012 NFL Draft, but he recorded just 2.5 sacks as a rookie in a reserve role ...
June 11, 2013 - SB Nation
- Chicago Bears' Shea McClellin has plantar fasciitis
Chicago Bears defensive end Shea McClellin is fighting through plantar fasciitis as he tries to avoid becoming the team's latest disappointing first-round draft pick.
June 11, 2013 - NFL.com
- McClellin Dealing With Plantar Fasciitis
According to a report from the Tribune, Bears defensive end Shea McClellin has plantar fasciitis.
June 11, 2013 - CBS Chicago
- Andres Nocioni in TurnTo23.com
This damn sole (plantar) fasciitis I've been carrying for some months has not fully healed,Nocioni said in a statement released on Argentina basketball's federation web site.
- Nathan Hauritz in The Guardian
It's just an ongoing thing,Hauritz said of the problem. "I think that the thing that hurt the most when I batted was just the plantar fasciitis [heel inflammation] that's been there for seven months. Every now and again it just tears some...
- Joakim Noah in ESPN (blog)
Plantar fasciitis -- it just hurts,Noah said. "The only thing you can do is rest it. There's not a lot of time left until playoffs, so it's like, 'What do you do?' Do you sit and then when you come back, lack conditioning? The first two...