- n a person who makes plans
- n a notebook for recording appointments and things to be done, etc.
- The most influential people in the world, as chosen by a panel consisting of a rapper, a Playboy bunny, a UFC fighter, a party planner and Joel Stein.
- This week, just six weeks to the day after he moved in as master planner for the War Production Board, Ferdinand Eberstadt produced a master plan to get scarce materials to the .
- One wedding planner reserved a hotel room with seven on the door and requested a limo with a 777 license plate.