- r to a pitiful degree
wages were pitifully low, particularly the wages of women
- Jamal and Mohammed hid pitifully behind a metal drum.
- On the steering column a small bulb flashed white, pitifully redundant.
- And everyone's life is touched by the tragedy of micromastia because everyone has a friend, sister, co-worker or wife who falls pitifully short in the mammary department.
News & Articles
- Honeymoon Falls a popular spot at Pine Mountain Park
PINEVILLE, Ky. - By the time I arrived, it looked like the honeymoon was over. That waterfall dubbed "Honeymoon Falls," at Pine Mountain State Resort Park at Pineville, Ky., just over the border from Virginia, looked pitifully dry.
June 6, 2013 - Bristol Herald Courier
- Liam Fox in Telegraph.co.uk
Liam Fox, the shadow defence secretary, said: "This is an insult to our Armed Forces that it shows just how pitifully out-of-touch and incompetent this Government has become. These are men and women that have voluntarily chosen to serve their...
- Gerald Flurry in theTrumpet.com
In 1998, Gerald Flurry predicted, "These 21 million people are going to be forced into the Chinese mold; and it is going to happen for one reason: because of a pitifully weak-willed America."
- Mal Brough in NEWS.com.au
We are saying their (the NT government's) response to date has been pitifully inadequate,Mr Brough said. "The Territory Government have now had this report for eight weeks and not one attempt has been made to actually apprehend anyone or...