- n a pale lager with strong flavor of hops; first brewed in the Bohemian town of Pilsen
- The brew tastes like a light pilsner that's been spiked with a few shots of vinegar.
- Those were eight tough years when Vaclav Moravec had no choice but to live in the Czech city of Pilsen, the cradle of the famed pilsner beer.
- The tall, poised figure in the Brooks Brothers suit sips beer out of a pilsner glass and chats easily.
- Michael Jackson in Deutsche Welle
Other than saying it's a top-fermented version of a pilsner, it's difficult to explain,Jackson told DW-WORLD. "KÃ¶lsch is teasingly delicate but also elusive."