- s one thing at a time
- r a little bit at a time
the research structure has developed piecemeal
- He did not seem to have an explicit strategy, answering the questions piecemeal as they came his way, without driving a message or even a theme.
- What drives her as much as anything else is the perspective that comes from representing a small, relatively poor state where the principal effect of well-intentioned, piecemeal .
- You can't do this piecemeal.
News & Articles
- Labrador Decides Against Comprehensive Bill, Opts for Series of Immigration Measures
Rep. Raul Labrador has decided to take a piecemeal approach to immigration reform and will work with House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., to author legislation, the Idaho Republican told National Journal on Wednesday.
June 12, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- How MIT Is Hacking Thousands Of Worms To Print Buildings
Leveraging a biological swarm of silkworms, MIT has constructed a beautiful pavilion that questions the very nature of 3-D printing. We think of 3-D printers as desktop machines, stagnant workhorses used to generate piecemeal shapes for humans to relocate in the real world. But a new, stunning piece of architecture by the Mediated Matter Group at MIT Media Lab brings all of those assumptions ...
June 10, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times (blog)
It seems to us that there should be ways of focusing narrowly on arms shipments rather than focusing in a blanket way on stopping everything and then in a piecemeal way allowing things into Gaza,Obama said with Abbas at his side.
- President Bush in ABC News
Bush said the House Democrats' plan to pay for the war only through July was "haphazard, piecemeal funding."
- Barney Frank in MortgageNewsDaily.com (blog)
This committee will be recommending abolishing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in their current form and coming up with a whole new system of housing finance, that's the approach rather than the piecemeal one,Frank said.