- n an edging of small loops, as on lace or ribbon
- Last week in England scruffy backyard elms sported pale new picot edgings.
News & Articles
- Successive Slidings of Pleasure (Blu-ray)
Highly Recommended The Movie: The Conformist 's Jean-Louis Trintignant and Moonraker 's Michael Lonsdale are confusingly top-billed on the home-video art for writer-director Alain Robbe-Grillet's oddball murder story from 1974, Successive Slidings of Pleasure . Star billing surely belongs instead to the lesser-known talents of Anic e Alvina (1971's Friends ) and Olga Georges-Picot ( The Day of ...
Feb. 14, 2014 - DVD Talk
- Lyndon LaRouche in Executive Intelligence Review (EIR)
It is all part of the continuing Sykes-Picot trap that hangs over the entire Southwest Asia region,LaRouche warned.
- Pablo Correa in Sportinglife.com
An unhappy Correa said: "There is no motive of satisfaction after that. I am not used to seeing these types of matches at the Stade Marcel-Picot - it annoys me. When you score three times, and you don't take a point, that means something is wrong....