- n clarity as a consequence of being perspicuous
- Thompson, a high school dropout, said with rare perspicuity that he doubted the FBI would hire him.
- I was astonished at their youth, and delighted by their intelligence, their understanding, and their perspicuity.
- Having read Fletcher Dobyns' Amazing Story of Repeal, and in the light of it PTI'S comment on the Neutrality Act, I am a reconfirmed believer in the perspicuity of at least some .
- Thomas Edison in Hudson Current
Some disposable nappy producers have been reigniting the debate off the back of an outdated British study. These reports seem to have prompted Wanganui Mayor Michael Laws to contribute with his usual perspicuity, by claiming that it is... Nandor Tanczos http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandor_Tanczos&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEdKf0psQ3gI-uItancSTdMAkRGDA Scoop.co.nz (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA0707/S00412.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHbRIjynFwFgsX9e3eRr66t8QVkFA Jul 24, 2007
73826 98833 perspiration Thomas Edison said that Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration."