- n an annoyed or irritated mood
- v cause to be annoyed, irritated, or resentful
- Agreed that late night shouldn't have to follow the same rules; I just meant that as a jumping-off point for my real pet-peeve, when actual news organizations do in-character .
- Now backward toward the front page again, ripping out headlines, paragraphs and whole stories that either please or peeve him, depositing the clippings on his night table for .
- And he pays attention to what you're saying, but if he disagrees with it--if, hypothetically, you're maybe airing a pet peeve about the fact that iMacs have all their ports in the .
News & Articles
- One Product to Mattify Your Skin for Summer
My biggest peeve during the summertime is to be outside with a beautiful woman and see her gorgeous face with thick, heavy, cake-y makeup on,says celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal (clients include Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, and Angelina Jolie). Her simple solution? Evercolor Poreless Face Defender from her eponymous makeup ... More »
June 14, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Troy Smith in ESPN
I hate throwing interceptions,Smith said. "That's my pet peeve in football. The person that intercepts it, I want to hit them so hard, I want to get the ball back. I hate watching it on film. I even hate throwing interceptions on video...
- Holly Madison in Examiner.com
Here's my pet peeve,Madison says. "It's when people pose for Playboy and they're like, 'I just wanted to show that 40-something-year-olds can be beautiful,' but then it's like all Photoshopped anyway."
- Jered Weaver in Sports Network
I felt great,Weaver said. "I located my fastball much better today. My biggest pet peeve is to lose 1-0. I left it all out there today, and gave my team a chance to win."