- n a person who pays money for something
- Every time I write a story about the state of the health reform debate --like this one--commenters here want to know why I don't include an extensive discussion of a single-payer .
- Any advocacy groups that are calling for single-payer would be unequivocally against your version of single-payer.
- Single payer doesn't change how health care is delivered, rather its about how it gets paid for.
News & Articles
- The Costs of Domestic Violence
Millions of tax payer dollars are being spent on these cases.
June 11, 2013 - WREG-TV Memphis
- EMI Health Successfully Launches Javelina
Eldorado, a division of MphasiS, an HP company, announced today that EMI Health, formerly Educators Mutual Insurance Association of Utah, is now licensing Eldorado’s flexible payer
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Single-payer topic Thursday
Health Care for All Colorado, Southeastern Colorado Chapter, has scheduled a discussion about why a single-payer health care system is needed, and how to create one, during a free public meeting Thursday at First Presbyterian Church, 220 W. 10th St.
June 9, 2013 - The Pueblo Chieftain
- Barack Obama in USA Today
Obama said a public plan would not be "a Trojan horse for a single-payer system" in which government regulates all health care.
- Richard Shelby in TIME
Basically, I believe the Paulson proposal is badly structured,Shelby said. "It does nothing basically for the stressed mortgage payer. It does a lot for three or four or five banks ......
- Edward Leigh in Belfast Telegraph
Edward Leigh, the chairman of the committee, said that the BBC is constantly at risk of "failing to secure value for money for the licence fee-payer".