- n a check issued in payment of wages or salary
- Says that she lives paycheck to paycheck; has no expectation of ever getting any restitution from Goodyear Tire.
- He lives paycheck to paycheck and often has nothing left over at the end of each week.
- For every one of them, the decision to confront the higher-ups meant jeopardizing a paycheck their families truly depended on.
News & Articles
- N.H. man tries to cash teller's stolen paycheck
CONCORD (AP) — A New Hampshire man chose the wrong bank teller with which to try and cash a check he had stolen — it was the teller's own paycheck.
June 12, 2013 - Portsmouth Herald
- Transforming Your 401(k) Into Steady Income
A job and a paycheck - they go together like coffee and cream. But when you retire from your regular job, does that mean you have to give up the cream?
June 11, 2013 - FOX Business
- 7 Ways to Motivate Without Money
It's easy to increase someone's paycheck. It's not so easy to reward without money, but these groups have figured it out. Dear Evil HR Lady, We're a small non-profit and we rely heavily on volunteers. How can we motivate them when we can't do the traditional things like give them paychecks or bonuses? Yes, their love of the cause is good, but it only goes so far. --Doing Good Dear Doing Good ...
June 11, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
We can't wait to help workers and families and communities who are struggling right now -- who don't know if their job or their retirement will be there tomorrow, who don't know if next week's paycheck will cover this month's bills,said...
- Nancy Pelosi in WCBD-TV
Many people are living paycheck to paycheck and they need this to turn around,said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Frank Winters in USA Today
You miss the guys,Winters said. "I'm not going to lie, you miss the paycheck. It's a great way to make a living. But sooner or later, you realize it's time to move on."