- n small East Indian shrubby mint; fragrant oil from its leaves is used in perfumes
- n a heavy perfume made from the patchouli plant
- Gilbert can overcharm at times--she suffers from an addiction to cleverness--but her account of her time in India is beautiful and honest and free of patchouli-scented obscurities.
- There are contemplative, patchouli-scented yoga centers, austere Iyengar centers for the very serious, and flow classes in gyms for women in chic yoga clothes who just want arm tone.
- He has begun churning out an eclectic new line of products like melon-cucumber scented candles and a patchouli ylang-ylang body lotion called Yam Seng, all inspired by his .
News & Articles
- Four acts come together for Egan PAC Folk Festival
The Sunset Concert Series at the Peg Egan Performing Arts Center presents its sixth annual Folk Festival at 7 p.m. July 7 with national touring artists Patchouli, the Jana Nyberg Group, Dorothy Scott and Sue Demel.
July 3, 2013 - Door County Advocate