- n any of a group of viruses containing DNA in an icosahedral protein shell and causing disease in dogs and cattle; not known to be associated with any human disease
- Portraits in Miniature is a short book (214 small pages) but contains 18 biographies in parvo.
- Capsules should be colored, and tablets either very small (on the multum in parvo principle) or impressively large.
- That, in parvo, was Fabre's technique "personal interviews" with his minute subjects.
News & Articles
- Calendar — Saturday, June 15, 2013
Raleigh County Anti-Rabies Clinic 2013, county dog tag, rabies, distemper parvo virus; cat rabies, cat distemper, and cat leukemia. Cash or check only. Today, 9 a.m. to noon and also 1 to 5 p.m., both at Raleigh County Animal Shelter, Beckley.
June 15, 2013 - The Register-Herald
- Calendar — Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Raleigh County Anti-Rabies Clinic 2013, county dog tag, rabies, distemper parvo virus; cat rabies, cat distemper, and cat leukemia. Cash or check only.
June 12, 2013 - The Register-Herald
- Mark Ricciuto in Advertiser Adelaide
I tossed that up last year,said Ricciuto. "After parvo virus, I got myself fitter than I had ever been. I got a personal best in the three-kilometre time trial. That proved to me that I was at back at the level to be a powerful leader. At...
- Sanders in Danville Register and Bee
We had a horrible parvo outbreak today,Sanders said, wiping sweat from her forehead. "We had to put every dog down. About 60 of them."