- n any one of four endocrine glands situated above or within the thyroid gland
- Of large significance to all sufferers from subnormal thyroid or parathyroid glands was last week's news from Johns Hopkins where Professor Harvey Brinton Stone has developed a .
- The issue of July 3 contained much information regarding the ductless glands, nearly all correct, but parathyroid tumors are accompanied by an increase in the parathyroid .
- Autopsy showed a diseased pancreas and a parathyroid tumor.
News & Articles
- Findings Presented at ENDO 2013 Support Therapeutic Potential of Natpara® as Parathyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy ...
BEDMINSTER, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:NPSP), a biopharmaceutical company pioneering and delivering therapies that transform the lives of patients with rare diseases worldwide, yesterday presented findings supporting the therapeutic potential of Natpara® (recombinant full-length human parathyroid hormone or rhPTH [1-84]) in poster sessions at ENDO 2013, The ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire
- Initial Findings from PARADOX, Largest and Most Comprehensive Research Analyzing the Burden of Hypoparathyroidism ...
NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , a biopharmaceutical company pioneering and delivering therapies that transform the lives of patients with rare diseases worldwide, yesterday presented initial findings from PARADOX, which is believed to be the largest and most comprehensive collection of research to date analyzing the burden of illness for hypoparathyroidism.
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- White in Medical News Today (press release)
This made it obvious that the genetic changes in these families were somehow disrupting the activities of genes responsible for making the parathyroid glands during embryonic development,Whyte explains. "Four years later, a team at Oxford...