- n a poisonous yellow solid used in solution as a herbicide
- War on Pot And Paraquat .
- Still, Florida officials remain committed to paraquat, in part out of support for the Reagan Administration's policy.
- Getting ready to use the Navy, FBI, IRSand paraquat Each new war against illegal drugs has seemed, when the fanfare died down, as futile as shoveling sand from a beach.
News & Articles
- How Heroin Addicts Helped Scientists Link Pesticides and Parkinson's
carmendrahl writes "Exposure to certain pesticides, including rotenone and paraquat, has been associated with a higher incidence of Parkinson's disease in population studies. But how did scientists come to think of a link between Parkinson's disease and pesticides in the first place? The answer involves the 1980s drug underworld, where criminals were synthesizing modified versions of illegal ...
Nov. 26, 2013 - Slashdot
- Irene Fernandez in Reuters
Paraquat has serious implications for one's health and there is no antidote. It is not right for a human to be handling it,said Irene Fernandez of Tenaganita, a rights group in Malaysia.
- Filipe Bole in Stuff.co.nz
Unfortunately, Shereen took paraquat the same morning, this is indeed saddening,Mr Bole said, adding the school had acted in the best interests of the student.