paranoia : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur
- With lines like "Congratulations on being justified in your paranoia about being laid off" and "Dad, it's still hard to believe you're someone's father," one thing this site won't .
- Adds Brian Hoey, author of several books on the Windsors: "She is showing signs of paranoia.
- You call this paranoia? they ask.
News & Articles
- Drawing fire & ire: Cartoons don't aim to please, they just aim
David Low’s name was high on Adolf Hitler’s death list — the so-called Black Book. Considering the breadth of Hitler’s paranoia, earning his hate wasn’t much of a distinction, but Low made the list by belonging to the exclusive society we read about in Victor S. Navasky’s thought-provoking book, “The Art of Controversy.”
June 15, 2013 - MyCentralJersey.com
- The Poster for Paranoia, Starring Hemsworth, Oldman and Ford
We got the trailer earlier this month and now Relativity Media has released the poster for Paranoia , opening August 16 and starring Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Amber Heard, Harrison Ford, Lucas Till, Embeth Davidtz, Julian McMahon, Josh Holloway and Richard Dreyfuss.
June 14, 2013 - Coming Soon
- Dear NSA: Please Read This Email
To: The National Security Agency From: The Protojournalist Subject: Please feel free to read our email exchange with Wendy Nather, a high-tech analyst who focuses on security issues at 451 Research in Austin, Texas. Not that you need our permission. Dear Wendy Nather, I am writing a blogpost for NPR's website about legitimate paranoia when it comes to life online.
June 14, 2013 - KERA North Texas
- Park Dietz in Los Angeles Times
Barricading the back doors to trap his prey "was his way of ensuring that he could maximize his kill rate," Dietz said. "This was all about anger, paranoia, and desperation."
- Sandra Bullock in Right On Music
He was quoted as saying, "My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I've got to feed these children. We've got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home?"
- John Sweeney in The Associated Press
That's the free publicity they were looking for,said John Sweeney, head of advertising at the University of North Carolina's school of journalism and mass communications. "But (for FIFA), there's paranoia about ambush marketing. Sponsors...