parang : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a stout straight knife used in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Next day, armed with another souvenir (a Malayan parang, a vicious native knife which a British sergeant had given him), the traveler from Illinois logged a misadventure.
- Around each man's waist was slung the parang with which his forefathers had chopped off enemy heads before the British stamped the custom out.
News & Articles
- Gerber Recalls Machetes with Stitched Sheaths Due to Laceration Hazard
Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product. The Parang machete can cut through the stitching of the sheaths when the blade is taken from or replaced in the sheath, posing a laceration hazard.
June 6, 2013 - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Benigno Aquino III in Manila Bulletin
Asked on what Ochoa's role would be, Aquino replied: "Yung anything and everything. In effect, di naman siguro sabihin na parang supervisor ng Cabinet. Yung point kailangan may malaman on everything and anything kadamay siya. He will be the one to...
- Ronnie Alcano in Manila Bulletin
Parang panggising yung talo namin ni Marlon sa 8-ball Scotch Doubles,the Calamba, Laguna native Alcano said. "Hindi ka talaga pwedeng maging over confident sa ganito kalaking event. Kahit sino pwede kang talunin."