- n a leading instance in its field
the new policy will be a pacesetter in community relations
- n a horse used to set the pace in racing
- Studebaker, with its long, low cars, has been a style pacesetter.
- In Sacramento he is known as affable and competent, though not exactly a pacesetter.
- No one has had more to do with Spain's emergence as the pacesetter in international haute cuisine than Ferran Adri, a stocky, friendly and constantly moving impresario of .
News & Articles
- All News
Ice Hockey, under a determined effort from jockey Israel Ocampo, wore down 29-1 pacesetter Beware the Devil to garner a head victory in Saturday night's featured $75,000 Cyclones Handicap at Prairie Meadows.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Flow International Cuts the Pressure on Their Financial Systems With Host Analytics
Host Analytics, the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management , today announced that Flow International Inc., a pacesetter in the development and manufacturing of ultrahigh-pressure water-jet ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Tale of a Champion springs upset Whittingham
Kretz Racing's Tale of a Champion overtook pacesetter Lucky Primo in the stretch and kicked clear from 6-5 favorite All Squared Away to register the upset in Saturday's Grade 2, $200,250 Charles Whittingham Memorial Handicap.
June 8, 2013 - ESPN
- Alan Garcia in Daily Racing Form (registration)
Nobody went with the pacesetter,said Alan Garcia, Bay to Bay's rider. "My horse ran on really well. There was just no pace in front of me."
- Michael Bloomberg in NY1
He is a dynamic leader who time and time again shown himself up to any challenge,said Bloomberg. "New York City has always been a pacesetter, as you know, in the realm of public health, and with his passion for innovation and cutting edge...