- n the process of providing or combining or treating with oxygen
the oxygenation of the blood
- The first is known as micro-oxygenation the slow release of small amounts of oxygen into the wine during fermentation, giving it a rounded quality (the same thing happens when .
- ReMeDi measures four vital signs: temperature, blood pressure, heartbeat and blood oxygenation.
- Mechanized harvesting and micro-oxygenation are physically impossible in this rugged coastal terroir not to mention economically unviable for its handful of small producers.
- Gordon Brown in United Press International
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown called attention to "the oxygenation of confidence," as a stimulus measure unto itself and markets seemed responsive.
- Michel Rolland in Toronto Star
The movie showed me saying micro-oxygenation is the big secret to improving red wines, but that is only one possibility, not the recipe,says Rolland. "First, you must grow great grapes and make good wine. Tricks won't help, because great...