- n the property of excessive fatness
- s usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- Being overweight is bad for kids' health, but a new study finds it's also bad for their education.
- The percentage of overweight schoolchildren has dropped from 14% to about 10% in the 12 years since the National Healthy Lifestyle Program debuted.
- Ogden wouldn't speculate as to why national childhood overweight trends appear to have stalled.
- Dave Dombrowski in SI.com
If he has been a little bit overweight, he's still a pretty good player, in fact a very good player,Dombrowski said. "We'll work with him on it."
- Christopher Christie in TPMDC (blog)
At one point, Christie accused Corzine of attacking his weight: "So let's just all let you in on a little secret in case you haven't noticed over the last eight years that I've been in public life, I'm slightly overweight. Now apparently this has...
- Dawn Primarolo in This is Nottingham
Public Health Minister Dawn Primarolo said: "Obesity is the biggest health challenge we face - every year 9,000 people die prematurely. Many people simply just don't know that being overweight can lead to major health problems including heart...