overutilization : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n exploitation to the point of diminishing returns
- It would still be the job of the new single payer to crack down -- not on consumer overutilization but on rampant profiteering and plain old corruption (doctors referring patients .
- There is overutilization here, pure and simple.
- Perhaps an even more pressing problem in the context of health reform is the risk of overutilization of services.
- Max Baucus in Wall Street Journal
We've got to start going down this road and addressing overutilization,said Sen. Max Baucus, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee.