- s larger than normal for its kind
- The defense lawyer: Gerry Spence of Wyoming, a John Wayne wannabe whose trademark is an oversize Stetson atop poet-length silver locks.
- While the franchise outlets remain open for now, Americans who want to peruse oversize menus for oversize portions of unremarkable food in unremarkable settings may soon have to .
- Concealing her blue eyes were a pair of oversize, Gucci-style sunglasses.
News & Articles
- NTSB: Driver felt 'crowded' before bridge collapse
The driver of an oversize load that triggered an Interstate 5 bridge collapse told investigators that he felt "crowded" by a passing vehicle and moved closer to the side of the bridge that had ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Washington: Driver in Bridge Collapse Felt Crowded
The driver of an oversize load that triggered an Interstate 5 bridge collapse May 23 said he had felt crowded by a passing vehicle, a preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board said.
June 12, 2013 - New York Times
- Driver of vehicle that triggered bridge collapse felt 'crowded'
The driver of an oversize load that triggered an Interstate 5 bridge collapse told investigators that he felt "crowded" by a passing vehicle and moved closer to the side of the bridge that had less clearance, according to a preliminary federal report released Tuesday.
June 11, 2013 - Fox News
- Kristin Davis in South African Film News (press release)
Warren Buffett is mainly known for his oversize, square-frame eyeglasses, which make him look like a dynamic visionary but are admittedly a bit harsh.,said Davis, 38, who says she is excited about her first foray into menswear. "To soften...
- Denny Mooney in NEWS.com.au
We need to act because the local market and exports are changing,Mr Mooney said. "We are oversize for what we need in coming years and we have to protect our future in Australia."
- Eugene Oâ€™Neill in New York Times
The part of Josie, the rural giantess ("so oversize that she is almost a freak," O'Neill writes), is not a natural one for the fine-boned Ms. Best, but she makes it fit.