- Some of them have dogs and they looked at us as if we were these ridiculous, overindulgent spendthrifts.
- If the mother was over-stern, her child was apt to be a namby-pamby; if she was overindulgent, she reared a tyrant-child.
- The pressure of overindulgent parents who make educators miserable is more stress than I want to deal with.
- Kathy Griffin in PR Newswire (press release)
I was so excited to host this event. I've certainly had many overindulgent moments of my own,said Kathy Griffin. "Alka-Seltzer is synonymous with relief and humor, two things I enjoy sharing with my audiences."
- Jim Anderton in TVNZ
Anderton asked if Dunne had any concerns about the perception "that he was overindulgent to the liquor lobby by meeting with them four times in four months and being hosted by them on a further three occasions over six months?"
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen in Boston Globe (registration)
We must not have a police state and a surveillance society,Rasmussen said in a recent radio broadcast. "But we must not be overindulgent, either."