overfly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- When the Reagan Administration sought permission to overfly France in 1986 to bomb Tripoli, President Mitterrand refused, although the action virtually eliminated Libya as a .
- Iranian intelligence on Afghanistan would be useful; the right of American planes to overfly Iranian territory, though unlikely anytime soon, would mark the start of a new order in .
- He now says they will not overfly.
- Geoff Dixon in FOXNews
However, neither the B777 nor the A340 provide an economical solution to our desire to have some of our services overfly midpoint hubs,Dixon said.
- Mikhail Saakashvili in Times Online
The situation is precarious and the things they [Russia] are doing are outrageous. Unfortunately, they are not opposed by the Europeans and other players,Mr Saakashvili said. "If you can claim a legitimate right to overfly a neighbouring...
- Donald Rumsfeld in Inquirer.net
Our basic interest,said former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, "is to have the ability to go into a country and have a relationship and have understandings about our ability to land or overfly and to do things that are of mutual...