outskirt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a part of the city far removed from the center
they built a factory on the outskirts of the city
- Burmese monks remove a roof damaged by Cyclone Nargis on the outskirt of Rangoon, Burma.
- A burnt out church in the village of Saatu in the outskirt of Poso.
- In the Bronx, outskirt of New York City, sat a youth, one Ellison Thompson, with a homemade radio set.
News & Articles
- Nigerian military claims arrest of 8 suspected insurgents
Abuja (AFP) June 19, 2013 The Nigerian military said Wednesday that it has arrested eight of the suspected insurgents who launched deadly attacks since the weekend in the northeast in which more than a dozen students were killed. "Eight of the terrorists who perpetrated the mayhem during the weekend have been apprehended at the outskirt of Maiduguri," the spokesman of the defence headquarters ...
June 21, 2013 - Space War