- n an escort who rides ahead (as a member of the vanguard)
- The outrider swerved, blocked her path and, when she kept coming, dismounted and kicked her to the ground.
- It is a picaresque short novel, narrated by its hero, who was born a serf, trained as an outrider, and who became in turn a thief, a Tartar captive and husband of Tartar wives, a .
- The driver and a motorcycle outrider were wounded.
News & Articles
- Twilla Reid putting rodeo skills to work
Most of the time, an outrider complements a harness racing program and serves as a formal escort for the horses during a post parade and presents the colors during the National Anthem. Twilla Reid has added new meaning to outriding on the southern Illinois county fair circuit.
July 31, 2013 - The Carmi Times