- n illegality as a consequence of unlawful acts; defiance of the law
- He spends much of the movie trying to resist the temptation of outlawry, the nefarious fashion of basic black.
- The very concept of outlawrythough it is technically a legal procedurerecalls the dismal frontier days of vigilantes and lynch mobs, when angry citizens were allowed to take .
- In his youth Toyama evaded and broke successive apprentice ships, embarked on a self-righteous outlawry something like Robin Hood's, and about 1894 established the foundations .
- Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme in AllAfrica.com
In a position paper entitled "Seizure of Lagos State Local Government Funds and the Limits of Presidential Outlawry," signed by him, Ekwueme said that by continuing to disregard the ruling of the Supreme Court on the matter, Obasanjo "is...