outerwear : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n clothing for use outdoors
- Sailcloth outerwear, bulky sweaters and T shirts with clever graphics a favorite of fans from Portland to Tokyo are essential to Rogues' masculine style.
- His primary line, BCBG Max Azria, consists of dresses, denim, outerwear, swimwear, footwear, handbags, sunwear, eyewear, belts, small leather goods and watches as well as men's .
- Where frank sexuality and skimpy outerwear are commonplace, such as in the secular West, there is no need to "manufacture lingerie as racy and inventive as this," she theorizes.
News & Articles
- Kate Middleton's Dalmatian-Print Coat: All the Details!
(Getty Images) Kate Middleton is making sure the royal baby will have a taste for animal prints before it's even born . First she dressed her bump in leopard , and just yesterday the Duchess of Cambridge christened a cruise ship wearing a dalmatian coat from Hobbs ($265 at Hobbs.com ). Here she is, in her new outerwear, politely listening to the brass band that has been assigned to princess ...
June 13, 2013 - StyleBistro
- 686 Outerwear Featured on The Discovery Channel
Details on 686's exclusive outerwear project for the crew of Elliot... Related posts: Brent Meyer featured on the Discovery Channel Outerwear Insight: Cutting through the techno-speak 2003 Outerwear
June 12, 2013 - Transworld Snowboarding
- Jean Paul Gaultier in Independent
Gaultier said in a press release: "In my latest prÃªt-Ã -porter collection I revisited the conical bras and corsets worn as outerwear. This collaboration was a natural and logical step, especially since La Perla is the pearl of lingerie, with the...
- George Zimmer in Reuters
Through the third quarter, our suit business was actually decent. Not good, but decent. And what was holding down the numbers was that outerwear and sweaters, cold weather items, were performing miserably,Men's Wearhouse Chief Executive...