- n the bush country of the interior of Australia
- s inaccessible and sparsely populated;
- Special Feature EW reports from the Australian outback: Meet the sexed up, slimmed down castaways.
- A proud, aristocratic and essentially clueless woman (Nicole Kidman) inherits a failing cattle ranch in Australia's outback.
- He circled the earth, traversed Siberia, roamed the Australian outback and the Brazilian rain forest, climbed Vesuvius during an eruption, hunted elephants in Ceylon and slave .
- Joe Paterno in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
We are looking forward to playing in the Outback Bowl and meeting a very good team from the Southeastern Conference,coach Joe Paterno said in a released statement.
- St Ambrose in Sydney Morning Herald
Well, they say that America is the land of opportunity and I guess this is proof of that,said Ambrose. "A bit of old outback Australian culture involved playing a game of Australian football, having a fight and then heading to the pub...
- Robbie Williams in Times of India
Ayda told me she had kind of a psychic feeling she'd end up in Australia. I'm thinking of coming down there. I have been looking for places out in the outback, maybe a farm,said Williams.