out-of-the-way : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s out of the ordinary
- s improper or even offensive
- s remote from populous or much-traveled regions
they found a quiet out-of-the-way resort
- The problems began a decade ago, when Circuit City failed to secure prime real estate its out-of-the-way locations were often just inconvenient enough to tempt customers to .
- The most coveted style treasures are often fashion's most out-of-the-way brands The Sheik Of Chic Majed al-Sabah is trying to earn Kuwait respect with a store.
- One good reason is that Ogdon is something of an out-of-the-way composer himself.