otherworldliness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n concern with things of the spirit
- Crossing the Sierra Nevada on May 7, 1903, he boggled at the beauty and otherworldliness of California.
- With his flowing robe, clerical turban and solemn visage, Ayatullah Ali Khamenei seemed to radiate a sacred otherworldliness, at least in the eyes of his followers, even as he .
- Living next door to nuclear-armed dictatorships, and not having succumbed as thoroughly to postmodern otherworldliness, the Japanese democracy is in fact building up its military .
News & Articles
- Twitter’s Favorite Lines From the Yeezus Leak
It's official: Yeezus has leaked. The ten-track Kanye album is (not surprisingly) "out" before its due date. But don't be upset, Kanye, these things happen. This will give the kids plenty of time to fully digest the otherworldliness of your words and splash that stuff all over their Twitter accounts. ... More »
June 14, 2013 - Vulture