- n therapy based on the assumption that restoring health is best accomplished by manipulating the skeleton and muscles
- Osteopathy stirred the opposition of regular medicine, and osteopathy fought with club and clout.
- The emphasis on manipulation exposed osteopathy to ridicule.
- In recent years the progressive evolution of osteopathy, the modification of its 'theory,' and the elevation of professional and educational standards have led doctors of .
News & Articles
- New Postgraduate Teaching Clinic In Swindon
SWINDON, England, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Appointments £25.00 You may be aware that the Ferndale teaching Osteopathy clinic is closing over the next few months; a service that has helped 1000s of ...
July 1, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance