osteopath : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a therapist who manipulates the skeleton and muscles
- Many osteopaths on the way to their national convention in Chicago last week understood that King George VI's personal osteopath was to make them a speech and thus put a royal .
- An osteopath by training, he is the founder of a form of nontraditional medicine called craniosacral therapy that is rapidly gaining adherents.
- But for Jean-Pierre Barral, an osteopath practicing in Grenoble, France, the body's vital viscera are like a beautifully complicated timepiece, each part in subtle but perpetual .
News & Articles
- San Clemente Osteopath Named President of National Board
Norman Vinn, an osteopathic family physician from San Clemente, was sworn in Monday as the 117th president of the American Osteopathic Association, in front of more than 500 of his fellow physicians and medical students. Vinn is the founder of the San Clemente-based Housecall Medical Group. Dr. Vinn resides in San Clemente with his wife Marsha. [...]
July 24, 2013 - San Clemente Times
- Alexandre Vinokourov in Forbes
If you ask my teammates, they will tell you I was inches away from abandoning yesterday (Wednesday),Vinokourov said. "The osteopath worked on my knees last night until midnight, especially the left one which was quite blocked."
- Ana Ivanovic in Sportinglife.com
Ivanovic said: "For the past month I've been receiving so much treatment and I've been doing everything to recover after Montreal where I really wasn't able to play. After there it was so painful. On Saturday we flew an osteopath in from Sydney to...