- n a hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals; the heaviest metal known
- If you want to make a statement with a really, really expensive metal, you could go with osmium.
- PTI traced one secret multimillion-dollar sale of osmium 187, a by-product of nuclear reactors that is not weapons related but is an extremely expensive metal with applications in .
- The Berkeley team got around that problem by "grabbing" the whirling buckyballs with atomic "handles" containing the element osmium.
News & Articles
- Hardware Roundup: Tuesday Edition
The final day of 2013 is upon us, but before we officially put an end to this year, we have some reviews for you to check out. Two different mechanical keyboards get reviewed, with the Func KB-460 using Cherry MX Red switches and the Gigabyte Aivia Osmium running Cherry MX Browns. If cooling is what you need, perhaps the Phanteks PC-TC12DX CPU cooler is the one for you, as it's a dual tower heat ...
Dec. 31, 2013 - Overclockers Club