- s pertaining to an upright standing posture
- The sudden jolt induces symptoms of orthostatic hypotension.
- If Conrad comes through in better physical shape than Cooper, who is not wearing the cuffs, Berry may have the solution to orthostatic hypotension.
- Berry was particularly concerned about orthostatic hypertension, a drop in blood pressure combined with an abnormally rapid heartbeat, which can bring on fainting spells.
News & Articles
- Standing up can mean passing out for airman
Kelsey Lehenbauer, 24, does not plan to spend the left of her life passing out from standing up. Whiteman Air Force Base Visitors Center’s assistant supervisor, Lehenbauer is affected by a rare disorder, postural orthostatic syndrome. POTS can make her heart rate to speed up rapidly when she rises, causing her to faint.
Sept. 23, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Chris Huhne in FOXNews
Although orthostatic intolerance is not uncommon in the world population, its symptoms can be mild enough to remain undetected or extremely difficult to diagnose, or it can be dormant for a long time and brought on spontaneously by a trigger,... John Watson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Watson_(Australian_politician)&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGvOCtQV3Xr0GSVty4EIuhX07Dvkg CBS News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/30/health/webmd/main2220287.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF0qpkos4dM7TOVvA60HpfoR3qAvw Nov 30, 2006
70346 94446 orwellian Chris Huhne, domestic affairs spokesman for the opposition Liberal Democrats, accused the government of hatching Orwellian plans for a vast database of our private communications."