- a of or relating to orthopedics
News & Articles
- Hindman head of orthopedic surgery
Greenwich Hospital has appointed orthopedic surgeon Steven Hindman of Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists (ONS) as director of orthopedic surgery.
June 16, 2013 - Greenwich Post
- Orthopaedic Device Manufacturers Have No Choice: Unique Device Identification Necessitates Immediate Response
CHAGRIN FALLS, Ohio, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OMTEC ® , the 9th Annual Orthopaedic Manufacturing & Technology Exposition and Conference, reported that forthcoming Unique Device Identification (UDI) ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Richmond Orthopaedic Surgeon Provides Patient Walkthrough for Ankle Sprains
Dr. Jan-Eric Esway, an orthopaedic surgeon in Richmond, seeks to inform his patients as much as possible before beginning a treatment plan so patients may make educated decisions about their care. "Informed ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Gwyneth Paltrow in ABC News
I suffered a pretty severe tibial plateau fracture a few years ago (requiring surgery) which lead the orthopaedic surgeon to give me a bone scan, at which point it was discovered I had the beginning stages of osteopenia,she wrote in a recent...
- Brian Jones in MarketWatch
We are very pleased and excited to be able to bring to the UK orthopaedic community a truly leading edge hip replacement option with our well established and successful Furlong(R) hip system,said Brian Jones, Managing Director of JRI. "We...
- Raphael in Genetic Engineering News (press release)
biospace med's management has delivered on their commitment to bring innovation to the orthopaedic sector, which is why we have invested in the company since 2005,said Raphael Wisniewski, investment director at EdRIP.